Out and About

Quilt Routes

One of the perks of travelling around the country to give talks and workshops is that I get to visit some fantastic places. Sometimes time restraints don't allow me the chance to do any sightseeing but this week I did get to spend a bit of time in the market town of Shewsbury which is cram packed with 15th and 16th Century architecture.

Quilt Routes

It is definitely a place that I would like to spend a bit more time in.

Quilt Routes

After a talk to Shropshire Quilters, the following day I taught a workshop for them at Castle Court Quilter situated opposite Whittington Castle.

Quilt Routes

The workshop was Strippy Landscapes and here are the results.

Quilt Routes

Very often it is the first time that the students have attempted anything "arty". It is always a thrill to see the results.

Quilt Routes


Comments

  1. The Strippy Landscapes are beautiful. I had to enlarge the picture . . . in the top row middle I thought there was a poodle laying on the beach! That's what those rocks looked like at first glance :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts