April Journal Quilt

Quilt Roites
So here is my April JQ. Shown at various angles!
Quilt Routes
I used some fabric that has been languishing in my stash for a while and used the design of the wood block that I had stamped on the fabric as inspiration for the flower motif.
Quilt Routes
My biggest problem when doing these pieces is keeping things quick. I so wanted to spend time adding more stitching to this one but with others things to attend to the discipline is to treat it for what it is. A chance to try out new ideas.
Quilt Routes
Those in charge of this challenge are quite strict about the deadlines of April, then August and of course December. So I have just snuck this one in. Here are my first batch of four altogether.

I am going to be teaching a Country Creatures workshop at Poppy Patch in June should you be in or around the Nottinghamshire area. Follow the link in my side bar for details.


Quilt Routes


Comments

Popular Posts